Customer – Distributor of Raw Foods
Location: Southglade Food Park, Gala Way, Nottingham
Design Brief –
We were approached by our client who was requesting a full turnkey storage solution for his new unit in Nottingham. Over the last few years they have been growing at a dramatic rate which meant that they had to find more space and to utilise that space efficiently.
This is where T2 storage solutions comes into play as we visited the customer promptly, offered expert advice and worked together to create a suitable and effective design. The client openly informed us that we were up against 3 other companies, yet due to the professionalism of our service and drawings supplied – we won the job. There was one more meeting arranged to finalise a schedule, it then took us 2 working days to complete the installation.
Works included :-
- Full design & turnkey project management – We initially visited the unit as an empty shell.
- Supplied CAD drawings to the client for the proposed layouts / designs.
- Supplied & Installed pallet racking to meet the client’s specification.
- Supplied & Installed 3m High Unirack hand loaded shelving system.
- Supplied & Installed steel upright protection to racking systems to prolong lifespan.
- Supplied rack load notice signs detailing the design of racking and shelving for future reference.
- Provided working drawings for new roof light installation.
- Site left clean & tidy.
Our Client Said – “T2 storage solutions were prompt, provided expert advice, provided a detailed plan of works to be carried out, always on hand to discuss any alterations. From first conversation to fitting, streamlined throughout, a pleasure to do business with.” – Gary (Factory Manager)
Please contact us to arrange a free site survey and to discuss your requirements in greater detail before allowing us to return our most competitive quotation for your consideration.