T2 Storage Solutions offer a wide range of high quality plasterboard & steel based partitioning systems. These demountable partitions allow you to reconfigure your space in line with your evolving business requirements to create the best office design possible. We can also design and install modular partitioning systems for all industrial, commercial, shop fitting, office interiors and retail environments. Where possible we will ensure all partitioning installations adhere to building regulation requirements.
Our designers are always looking to :-
- Meet your design & budget criteria
- Evolve a concept to its optimum design by working closely with our customers
- Improve Sound Reduction when needed
- Increase Fire Resistance when needed.
- Advice our customers on possible upgrades or potential savings
|Types of partitioning we generally offer include :-|
- 50mm Thick – Aluminium framed “Composite” partitioning system (Non Fire Rated)
- 75mm Thick (Min) – Steel Stud & Plasterboard partitioning system (usually Fire Rated). Dependent on your requirements the wall thickness can increase significantly depending on wall heights, sound insulation requirements and resistance to fire etc.
- Fully Glazed or frameless glass partitioning – Single or Double Glazed (with our without internal blinds)
- Timber / Wood partitioning systems – Classic look, choice of veneers & styles. Often a favourite with architects.
- Steel partitioning – either single skin or double skin options depending on your budget & criteria.
- Jumbo Stud Walls / Compartment walls – Steel stud & Plasterboard
- Drywall Partitions & Wall Lining applications – Steel Stud & Plasterboard
- Monoblock timber partitioning systems – Similar to steel partitions as quick & easy to build (pre-assembled panels) with a more aesthetic timber appearance compared to steel panels.
Nearly every factory, Warehouse and production area in the country will have some form of industrial partition system within it, but why?
Well, here at T2 Storage Solutions we think that Industrial partitioning is the unsung hero within the refurbishment & fit out world, yet it’s simply the most cost efficient way of dividing up areas quickly & effectively, whilst easily allowing for future relocation & alteration works in a robust package that will last the test of time.
The uses for industrial partitioning systems are pretty much limitless, but here’s a few of the most popular applications :-
- Secure Storage areas – with our without roofs
- Departmental segregation
- General screens
- Goods in & out areas
- Quarantine areas
- Machine guards
- Anti-collapse mesh panels for racking
All of our systems are powder coated with a high quality paint to give a long lasting finish. They can generally be interchanged with a combination of industrial partitioning systems to achieve the best solution.
Modular & Flexible – Offers incredible strength, versatility & durability at the most cost effective end of partitioning spectrum. Panel elevations can be made up using steel mesh, steel plate or glass panels or combined to create the desired effect.
Our single skin steel partitioning systems can accommodate 6.4mm thick laminated safety glass or Perspex if required. Doors can be single, double or sliding and are lockable with either a quality lever mortice lock or hasp & staple for a more cost effective locking solution.
Panels are designed to be free standing with the use of steel mullion posts for extra stability or can be fixed at the head to a flat ceiling or roof soffit to infill any area securely. All components & panels will have a electro-statically applied powder coat finish in a wide range of colours.
We are often surprised at the diversity of this product based on our customer’s requests.
All the advantages of our single skin steel partitioning system but as the name suggests, is “double sided” and has a flush finish on both sides, giving it a more aesthetically pleasing & upmarket appearance. Panels are filled with an inert mineral wool to provide additional acoustic & thermal insulation. This makes this system ideal for creating offices, clean rooms, laboratories and other working environments where a nice smooth finish is required.
Electrical & data cables can also be run through the panel to panel vertical joints allowing for good cable management.
This partitioning system offers other advantages too, such as improved heat and sound insulation, fire rating of up to 1 hour and can also accommodate single or double glazed 6.4mm thick laminated safety glass.
Our double skin steel partitioning systems satisfies the integrity criteria specified in BS 476: Part 22: 1987 for a period of 60 minutes for all steel panels and for a period of 30 minutes for panels containing apertures fitted with Georgian Wired glass. Sound reduction certification for sound reduction has also been obtained to BS 5821: Part 1: 1984 over speech range 400 – 2500 Hz giving reductions of 36 dB – all steel panel & 36 dB – part glazed with 6 mm thick glass panel 38 dB – part double glazed.
Our double skin steel partitioning systems are epoxy powder coated or stove enamelled to an average coating thickness of 70 microns in a good range of standard colours – however, non-standard and corporate colours are available on request but may be at an additional cost. A typical design in a warehouse would be a 2.7m high steel/glass/steel panel configuration with an inset suspended ceiling to create a bank of independent offices ie Goods In, Transport, Quality Control etc – for example.
Please Contact Us – To discuss your requirements in greater detail
Main areas covered – Nottingham, Leicester, Lincoln, Derby, Castle Donington, Birmingham, Sheffield, Yorkshire, Northampton, Milton Keynes, Stoke on Trent, Coventry, Peterborough, Worksop, Chesterfield, Newark on Trent, Grantham, Burton upon Trent, Tamworth, Kettering, Rugby, Boston, Spalding, Hull, Rotherham, Doncaster, Barnsley, Huddersfield, Leeds, Bradford, York, Mansfield, Sutton in Ashfield, Kirkby in Ashfield, Nuneaton, Hinckley, Peterborough, Stamford, Swadlincote, Ashby de la Zouch, Uttoxeter, Sleaford, Alfreton, Long Eaton, Newcastle under Lyme, Melton Mowbray, Ripley, Belper, Ilkeston, Loughborough, Coalville, Ashbourne, Matlock, Chesterfield, Worksop, Leek, Retford, UK.