Energy Systems Integration Company
Mezzanine Floor and Fitout
We was approached by a Energy Systems intergration company in Newark who asked us to design & fit-out an existing un-occupied industrial warehouse to meet our their individual requirements.
There were a number of obstacles to overcome including some demolition & construction works to allow the building to have new aluminium windows installed to drastically improve natural light levels.
New full height – double glazed glass wall partitions were installed to ensure all parts of the building could see some sort of natural light which was imperative for our client, although manifestation was still need for added privacy between room. Due to the re-positioning of the kitchen and toilet areas new drainage and service connections were required within the concrete slab.
Our design team worked closely with their senior managers to ensure a classy, contemporary look was achieved. We not only met their expectation but way exceeded them, our flooring design won much praise from all involved and completed the look they were looking for.
Check Out Our Mezzanine Floor Services
Mezzanine Floor and Fitout Included:
- Full Design & Turnkey Project Management including Building Regulation Approval & CDM.
- Demolition, Strip-Out & Construction.
- 272m2 Mezzanine Floor Designed to 5Kn/M2 with L/360 Deflection and 8m Clear Opening Spans. Finish Floor Level of 3000mm
- 127 Linear Meters of Modern Demountable Office Partitioning with Excellent Thermal & Acoustic Insulation Including:- 15 x Single, Full Height – Solid Core, Walnut Veneer Doors 30 x Full Height – Double Glazed Window Modules and Manifestation.
- 272m2 – Flooring Coverings (Carpet Tile and Vinyl Flooring).
- 150m2 – Wall Lining with Taped & Jointed Finish for a Flat, Smooth Finish.
- Decoration & Bespoke Graphic Works.
- Bespoke Joinery.
- 272m2 – Fire Protection & Suspended Ceiling Works.
- New Kitchen Including White Goods & Plumbing Services & Supplies.
- Electrics – Including LED Lighting, PIR Sensors, Fire Detection, Power, Data & Comms Cabinet.
- New Air Conditioning & Fresh Air Ventilation System.
- Standalone Test Facility area.
- New Toilet Facilities (WC’s) for Men & Women (Including Disabled Persons).