Unirack Shelving Installations
Our Best Selling Shelving System for Over 20 Years
Unirack shelving is quick to build, bolt free and has great strength and durability, allowing us to quickly install the product into any space. The versatility of unirack shelving gives it the ability to be easily extended to match your business growth or expansion in the future.
With its hard wearing and bright zinc coated steel finish this cost-effective shelving system is at home in any environment. With a wide range of depths & widths available it offers a fully flexible storage solution.
Download our Unirack Specification PDF
Why choose Unirack Shelving?
Easily configurable and multi-tiered
If you have limited foot space and provided you have additional head room, then a Unirack system can be built into two tiers, up to 12 metres high.
Unirack is a very adaptable 2 tier shelving system that can incorporate staircases, suspended walkways and handrails. The purpose of such a structure is to maximise the available headroom without the need for specialist access equipment.
Garment hanging racks can be designed using the economy shelving on a single or double sided basis and we can also supply bays for long garments. Bays can be up to 5 metres in height and can also incorporate shelves within the same bay. The oval shaped beams which are suitable for garment hanging applications are compatible with most types of hanger and can support loads up to 80kg on a 1200mm wide bay.
Other Types of Shelving
Designed to store light hand picked items, suitable for offices, retail floors, stockrooms and small industrial units.
Unirack shelving is easy to build, bolt free and has great strength and durability. Brilliant for warehouse and industrial units and can be installed as a multi-tier accessible system with a staircase.
Mobile Archive Shelving:
A great solution for office stockrooms, retail store rooms, pharmaceutical environments, this mobile solution improves storage capacity greatly by giving access to two shelving systems at a time while the rest are pushed aside.
Unsure at which shelving solution is right for your requirements?
T2 Storage Solutions offer completely FREE advice and provide a FREE site survey service – So get in touch today.
- Cost effective, extremely durable & versatile multiple purpose shelving system.
- Quick & easy to assemble & adjust (No fiddly nuts & bolts)
- Very strong & durable – Up to 205Kg UDL (Min.) per shelf level.
- Bay Heights – 2m, 2.5 & 3m / Widths 1.2m, 1.5m & 1.8m / Depths 400-800mm
- Wide range of accessories available.
- Two Tier Unirack structure capabilities – All bespoke to your requirements.
- Non corrosive & scratch resistant (Bright Zinc coated steel).
- Reduces stock damage & improves stock control.
- Ideal for archive storage, Back of shop storage, small part storage & garment hanging.
- Conforms to Quality Assurance UNI EN ISO 9001:2000 standards.
- Manufactured in Italy – however stock readily available within UK.
- It has been our best selling shelving systems for over 15 years