International Envelope and Packaging Manufacturer
Mezzanine Floor and Fitout Works
Tongwell – Milton Keynes
Our client had a genuine need for additional office space within a busy manufacturing facility and turned to ourselves to help plan & design a suitable solution that would not compromise their factory output.
We worked alongside our client to design, supply and install a new mezzanine floor to increase the building footprint and to utilise the otherwise wasted first floor factory space.
Due to our client’s tight business schedule, most of our works were completed outside of normal hours to help minimise disruption to our client allowing everything to run like clockwork.
On completion of the mezzanine floor installation, we were asked to undertake a major refurbishment of their existing office spaces.
Our attention to detail, fast installation and ability to work around their tight schedule left our client elated with our services.
“T2 were our immediate first choice contractor for our proposed fit-out works in Milton Keynes. Nick and his teams knowledge and experience from the very first site meeting was apparent and gave us the confidence we were looking for to ensure everything went to plan. I have no reservation in recommending T2 Storage Solutions for any similar works and wish them all the very best in the future.“
Michael – Production Manager
- Full Design and Turnkey Project Management.
- 106m2 – Mezzanine Floor for Office Use (3.5kN/m2) designed to L/360 Deflection Limit.
- One Hour Fire Protection to Underside of Mezzanine Floor Structure.
- Steel Fabrication – New Stairs & Handrail.
- Office Design and Office Partitioning.
- New Fire Rated Doors and Double Glazed Windows with Integral Blinds
- Office Fit Out and Office Dilapidation Works
- Air Conditioning and Fresh Air Ventilation
- New Carpets and Flooring Works
- Suspended Ceilings Including Acoustic and Thermal Insulation
- Electrical Works – Including New lighting, Power and Data