IN’n’OUT – Car MOT and Service Specialists
Full Turnkey Solution – Mezzanine Floor & Mechanical Installations
We were approached by IN’n’OUT Centers who requested us to create a full turnkey solution for their new build unit in Rotherham. IN’n’OUT have been growing exponentially, opening a new nationwide roll-out program and wanted our help to utilise their space efficiently whilst providing the ideal working and visiting environment.
T2 storage solutions jumped at the opportunity, promptly visiting and offering expert advice before working together to create an effective and suitable design. Our professional approach to the project, our drawings supplied and competitive pricing sealed the deal, allowing us to finalise a schedule and begin works.
Our brief required T2 to supply and install a 3 metre high mezzanine floor with a nett footprint of 87m² and a Uniform Distribution Load (UDL) of 5kN/m2 that overlooks the workshop, adding a layer of additional storage and work space while providing a fire protected suspended ceiling to a newly created, partitioned waiting area.
T2 offered a fully turn-key solution for the proposed waiting area including outstanding quality floor coverings and floor matting, tea point supply and installation including plumbing works, fire alarms and security systems in addition to air conditioning systems to satisfy their clients and avoid temperature fluctuation. The waiting room was fully enclosed with high quality, fire rated partitions with glass window inlays which offers a clear, wide view of the workshop floor which works in tangent with IN’n’OUT’s promise of being transparent and not hiding anything from their customers.
In the workshop we supplied and installed with 4 sectional roller access “Panoramic” Overhead Doors, complete with high lift tracking, double glazed acrylic vision panels and a solid insulated floor panel which is accessible through the substantial groundworks provided by T2 to allow ease of access to the building including alterations to the external drainage.
All internal works were completed on schedule, providing our client with a clean, modern visual which has produced and retained positive feedback from their clients months after the initial turn key project handover.
- Full Design & Turnkey Project Management
- Building Regulation Approval
- Internal Brand Design
- Product Selection and Sourcing
- Design & Planning
- Mezzanine Floor
- Bespoke Steel Fabrications
- Steel Staircase
- 30 Minute Fire Rated Office Partitioning
- Suspended Ceilings
- Substantial Groundworks
- Alterations to External Drainage
- External Signage and Branding
- Disabled, Staff and Customers Toilets (WC)
- Gas Workshop Heating
- Carpets & Ceramic Flooring
- Tea Point Design and Installation
- Aluminium Automated Entrance Doors
- Fire Alarm & Security Systems
- Air Conditioning and Ventilation
- Extractor Fans
- Energy Efficient LED Lighting
- Power & Data
- Internal Signage & Manifestation
- Fire Protection to Underside of Mezzanine Floor
- CAT 5e (CAT5e) Data
- Epoxy Resin Workshop Floor Coating
- External Insulated Cladding
- Road and Car-park Marking