Leading Convenience Foods Manufacturer
Mezzanine Floor Installation & Unirack Solution
T2 Storage Solutions were approached by an industry leading convenience food manufacture who required a mezzanine floor installation and an additional storage solution.
After winning a competitive tender, our professionalism, exceptional site management and space plan drawings secured the project.
Over several site meetings we worked very closely with our client to ensure they were 100% happy with our specification and design proposal.
Our brief required the design and installation of a new 83m2 mezzanine floor with a UDL of 5kN/m2, a safety pallet gate and bespoke steel fabricated staircase with handrail.
The mezzanine floor carries our new Unirack shelving storage solution with a combine total of 38 bays with 6No. beam levels per bay.
The ground floor required dismantlement of the units old link 51 shelving solutions which we then replaced with 24 additional storage bays with a distribution load of 205Kgs per bay.
T2 Storage Solutions worked under strict requirements and due to the nature of our client’s business and safety procedures, every screw and bolt had to be accounted for. We far exceed our client’s expectations, completing the project in under a week, leaving the site spotless and ready to use.
Mezzanine Floor – To Supply, Design & Install:
- 5Kn/m2 (500Kg/m2) – 83m2 Mezzanine Floor for Storage & Production Use.
- Class “O” Silver Foil backed 38mm Thick Particleboards Decking – Offering for Improved Fire Resistance and Light Reflection.
- New Steel Staircase to Comply with Current Building Regulations.
- Steel Handrails Installed to Exposed Floor Edges.
- New Safety Pallet Gate Installation.
- All 2500mm high x 600mm deep with 6No. Beam Levels Per Bay.
- 24 Bays on Ground Floor.
- 31 Bays on Mezzanine Floor.
- 7 Bays with Mesh Backs to Rear on Mezzanine Floor.