Local Authority Housing Organisation
Storage Use Mezzanine Floor, Unirack and Pallet Rack Installation
Mansfield – Nottingham
T2 Storage Solutions were contacted by a local authority as they were desperately short of industrial storage space.
We discussed in great details our client’s exact requirements before proposing a bespoke fabricated mezzanine floor solution.
Being a local authority the proposed works was put out to competitive tender, however our attention to detail, our detailed and competitive qoutation, experience & proven track record ensured T2 Storage Solutions were awarded the contract.
To access the mezzanine floor structure we fabricated a straight flight industrial utility escape steel staircase along with a specially designed, cantilever system, safety pallet gate that ensures a handrail is always present whether the gate is up & down – therefore reducing the possibility of people falling from an un-guarded floor edge.
Our safety pallet loading gate makes lifting pallets up on to the new structure childs play and allows the full cubic storage capacity of the mezzanine floor to be utilised.
As with all our mezzanine floor projects, we handled all building regulations for our client, saving them the hassle whilst providing peace of mind.
- Full Design & Turnkey Project Management including Building Regulation Approval
- 47m2 – 5Kn/m2 Storage Use Mezzanine Floor
- Pallet Gate Installation
- Bespoke Steel Fabrication & Installation
- Steel Staircase
- Electrical Works incl. Lighting
- Unirack Shelving – 2m High x 600mm deep, Varied Lengths
- Pallet Racking Installation
- Bespoke Designed and Fabricated Steel Column Protectors
- Building Regulation Approval