Mobile App Development Company
Air Conditioning, Ventilation System & Lighting Installation
A mobile Application development company in Birmingham enquired about the design, supply and installation of air conditioning and ventilation system within a newly built and unique 2nd floor open plan office space.
Works were specified & instructed via the landlord on behalf of his new tenant who wanted to maintain the “industrial look” by keeping the exposed roof beams and cladding on show rather than to hide everything via a suspended ceiling.
All items were suspended via steel tie rods or unistrut metal framing at the agreed heights from the supporting roof structure.
In total we installed 4 x large capacity AC cassettes along with a central fresh air ventilation system connected to a Lossnay heat recovery system.
By installing a Lossnay heat recovery unit to work in conjunction with the air conditioning system(s) not only reduces energy costs but also supplied clean and fresh new air from outside whilst exhausting stale air to meet building regulation requirements.
This system is perfect for areas of very little natural ventilation. Other works included installing a fire alarm / smoke detection system and CAT2 twin tube fluorescent light fittings.
- Full Design & Turnkey Project Management
- Mitsubishi Electric VRF Air Conditioning System including Ceiling Cassettes & Wall Mounts
- Mitsubishi Electric – Lossnay heat recovery & ventilation system
- Fire Alarm / Smoke Detection system
- Electrical wiring & certification
- Building Regulation Approval on behalf of our client