Leading Convenience Foods Manufacturer – Nottingham
Mezzanine Floor Installation & Unirack Solution
Worksop – Nottinghamshire
T2 Storage Solutions were approached by an industry leading convenience food manufacture who required a mezzanine floor installation and an additional storage solution.
We had previously installed a mezzanine floor and storage solution for the client earlier in the year and due to our professionalism, exceptional site management and space plan drawings we were the first choice for their new premises.
Over several site meetings we worked very closely with our client to ensure they were 100% happy with our specification and design proposal.
Our brief required the design and installation of a new 81m2 mezzanine floor with a UDL of 5kN/m2, a safety pallet gate and bespoke steel fabricated staircase with handrail.
The mezzanine floor carries our new Unirack shelving storage solution with a combine total of 36 bays with 6No. beam levels per bay.
The ground floor required dismantlement of the units old link 51 shelving solution which we then replaced with 24 additional storage bays with a distribution load of 205Kgs per bay.
T2 Storage Solutions worked under strict requirements and due to the nature of our client’s business and safety procedures, every screw and bolt had to be accounted for. We far exceed our client’s expectations, completing the project in under a week, leaving the site spotless and ready to use.
Click here to see previous Case Study
Mezzanine Floor – To Supply, Design & Install:
- 5Kn/m2 (500Kg/m2) – 81m2 Mezzanine Floor for Storage & Production Use
- Class “O” Silver Foil backed 38mm Thick particleboards Decking – Offering for improved Fire Resistance and Light Reflection
- New hybrid steel staircase to comply with current building regulations
- Steel Handrails Installed to exposed floor edges
- New Safety Pallet Gate Installation.
Racking Specification (all 2500mm high x 600mm deep with 6No. beam levels per bay):
- 24 Bays (Ground Floor)
- 26 Bays (Mezzanine Floor)
- 10 Additional Bays – With Mesh Backs to Rear (Mezzanine Floor).